The SC Bar Foundation
950 Taylor Street
PO Box 608
Columbia, SC 29202
"I am very appreciative of what I have and credit a great deal of my success to the education that I received through various CLE courses. I want to be able to help attorneys who could use some assistance in getting the continued education they need. This economy has presented the profession with issues we have not seen before. Many of our colleagues are struggling. This is just one way that I can help." - Ronnie Cole
When looking for a way to turn his idea into a reality, Ronnie came to the SC Bar Foundation. The Cole Scholarship Fund awards financial support to lawyer who may have trouble meeting their required CLE credits. Priority will be given to public service lawyers, in particular those who practice with Foundation grantees, past and present.
Please read the rules and regulations regarding the Cole Scholarship Fund. Then complete the application and return as noted below:
- Applications for January 2017 seminars will be through Wednesday, December 21.
- Applications for February 2017 seminars will be accepted through Tuesday, January 24.
- Applications for March 2017 seminars will be accepted through Tuesday, February 21.
- Applications for April 2017 seminars will be accepted through Friday, March 24.
- Applications for May 2017 seminars will be accepted through Friday, April 21.
- Applications for June 2017 seminars will be accepted through Wednesday, May 24.